Searching And Booking Great Trips
In this section, you'll learn how to build great trips that get the most out of your miles.
Let's get started!
- How to set a base value for your miles
- How to decide whether an award is a good deal
- How to avoid 'the spreadsheet trap'
- Understanding stop-overs, lay-overs and routing rules
- How to turn one free trip into three
- Around The World In Business Class: Lauren's Story
How To Search For Award Flights
- Using more than one search engine for best results
- Sometimes it's best to build it yourself!
- Finding Hidden Flights
- Online booking vs. phone booking
- When to book for best results
- When a free ticket costs more than a paid ticket: the anti-sweet spots
- Choosing the right airline can save you hundreds of dollars
- Just avoid London: there, I said it.
- Using miles to upgrade a purchased ticket
- Awards booked with different legs in different classes of service